Sunday, February 6, 2011

It Begins...

After a long and restless break, it was back to the blocs today with the Raven. I worked for most of the summer in my bro's restaurant on the peninsula and in the last ten days have moved house and started re-stumping. So, it was with little expectation that I strolled up to Ground Control caves today. Raven was super keen to try Killer Dwarf (V11), while I wanted to have a lash at my old nemesis, Dead Heat, same grade. We warmed up and then the Raven got to work. He looked good too, quickly figuring out all the moves. Unfortunately, his never ending psyche and his baby like skin put paid to his day before he was able to send, but next session he will crush for sure. To make matters worse for the young fella I nipped in for a quick repeat on my third shot, which felt great and came as a complete surprise to me too. Repeated a few other problems, but still had my pants down on Dead Heat. Such a hard and reachy move. Drives me nuts... Oh well, good start to the year though, unfortunately it's back to school tomorrow and then re-stumping in the afternoon. Anyone who does that job for a living has much respect, it's a hard days graft. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment